| Introduction | Notices (20/3/06) | My Hobbies |

Blah blah blah...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



OMG I'm getting fat, just noticed one of my pant gets kinda tight, must have been eating too much during CNY without much exercise... but my BMI (body mass index) is around 20 anyway :p

I would change this layout soon, and just for those who wonders what bios means; It's actually came from a greek word, βιος (Oh my does the characters looks like the word Blog :p nvm) which means... well life as the title states. That's right, Life...

Anyway while writing this my friend just msn me and his house got a room for 2 (^o^). Perhaps I can say byebye to my current place -_-;


0 Responses to “Blah blah blah...”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Henry
  • From PJ, Malaysia
  • Nothing much really...
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3


Free Website Counters
Hits
Halloween Faq