| Introduction | Notices (20/3/06) | My Hobbies |

Notices...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



19th March 2006
- Please do see the disclaimer which is added recently on the "Introduction" and new notices will be easily identified by the date beside the "Notices" link.

20th March 2006
- Reference image finally uploaded for Palace Athena. Sorry for the pending...


3 Responses to “Notices...”

  1. Blogger YeapSY 

    lol blogging. Serious business XD

    >Meanwhile typing this I have to go to midvalley right now and infestedysy should be able to guess the things I'm gonna get there |(>_>)/.
    To buy boobie mousepads? O_o

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    No.... but whatever it is, SOLD OUT at all XL Shop Outlets T-T

  3. Blogger YeapSY 

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Henry
  • From PJ, Malaysia
  • Nothing much really...
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3


Free Website Counters
Hits
Halloween Faq