| Introduction | Notices (20/3/06) | My Hobbies |

Going Out and out....


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



These few days I've been going out with my friends where one of them wanted to buy a new PC, some others wanted to get some hardware, I on the other wanted to get a cheap MP3 player but thinking that I don't use it much, I spend on figures instead \(>_<)/ 驚き . In fact this is the first time I bought a Pinky Street, MG model kit as well a miniature set(I'm not sure what it is ^^;), more about that later. Anyway last Friday I went to Times Square to see some stuff and just so happens my friends were going to Lowyat. When I've met them it was a frustating hunt for a low budget PC and in the end my friend gets it from Viewnet. After that we went home and the next day me and another group of friends went with a car to get the finish built PC and this time is a hardware hunt @_@ . The next day which was yesterday I've finally got to buy the stuff I wanted in Midvalley and meanwhile my friend sms me to get a new optical mouse for him as the one he had is kinda spoilt (the left button didn't work). I've phoned to make sure and he had tried on his housemate's PC and it's still the same. I managed to get a rather low price optical mouse (samsung) with 20 pieces of CDR that he wanted and all together less than RM50 ; You can't really get cheap stuff like in Low Yat. Guess what... the logitech optical mouse he had which was spoilt is working again after it was disassembled and reassembled back (-_-);

It's been a really tiring weekend but rather enjoyable one ^^ and now I'm packing a few things up as to get ready to move out to my new house which I've mentioned on the previous post. Most probably I would move out on April where the rental contract ends and it's gonna be another busy month ô_ô where I can find some job easily. You know, as I'm typing this I've got a simple assignment to do which is needed to pass up by today but this has been common anyway /(_ _)\ . I think my new layout will be ready by these few days.... I hope. Btw, just noticed while I was in Berjaya Times Square on Feb 16-18th there will be a squash competition where Nicol David would be there to defend her title. I might be going there to watch and expect the place to be really crowded.

Ok that's all for now and start to do my simple assignment (((((-_-)


2 Responses to “Going Out and out....”

  1. Blogger YeapSY 

    > I on the other wanted to get a cheap MP3 player but thinking that I don't use it much, I spend on figures instead

    ( ̄ー ̄(_ _( ̄ー ̄(_ _ *nod nod*

    lol tell me about it. I'm split between buying a PS2 or more plastic crap.

    > In fact this is the first time I bought a Pinky Street, MG model kit as well a miniature set(I'm not sure what it is ^^;),
    (・∀・) PICTARS, NAO! (・∀・) PICTARS, NAO! (・∀・) PICTARS, NAO! (・∀・) PICTARS, NAO! (・∀・) PICTARS, NAO! (・∀・) PICTARS, NAO! (・∀・) PICTARS, NAO! (・∀・) PICTARS, NAO! (・∀・) PICTARS, NAO!

  2. Blogger Henry 

    At this moment... buying a PS2 isn't bad as there are many good titles coming like Black Cat, FFXII, and so on, as for the pics wait till I change the layout first \(^-^)Γ

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Henry
  • From PJ, Malaysia
  • Nothing much really...
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3


Free Website Counters
Hits
Halloween Faq