| Introduction | Notices (20/3/06) | My Hobbies |

Almost a new layout and some pathetic stuffs...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Finally and thanks to Blogger Templates for the skin. The only thing left would be changing the background color as it looks darkish, reminds me of that Mars chocolate bar. Yup it looks... well simple but I don't intend to make my blog colorful and cheerful like teletubbies or something, and OMFG I actually like spend the whole night in creating my new layout but oh wait.... I played some games as well.


WARNING: PATHETIC LAME TOPIC UPCOMING O_o

This is some stupid stuff but as I've actually never use the kitchen stove ever since the first day I stayed cause I'm kinda sicking lazy to cook and before I moved out I would make use of it duh (-__-).


Off you go dried intestine wormlike food, reminds me of those blood worms cube that I fed my fish with except this one looks like it has been sucked up dried.

Ohhh myy.... it seems I kinda let it boiled long enough and it became slimy juicy wormies...

Into my bowl... Now adding the ingredients which can make zombie wormslike or whatever slimy shit into a tasty delight.

That is one F**king delicious meal well done and now let's see what others would say (hint: give comment)

HOooooh yeahhhhh!!!!


1 Responses to “Almost a new layout and some pathetic stuffs...”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    boy....now i can't hav indo-mee anymore.
    boy you can actually replace the steps beind the indo-mee packet with these pics....definately will show consumers the real thing.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Henry
  • From PJ, Malaysia
  • Nothing much really...
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3


Free Website Counters
Hits
Halloween Faq