| Introduction | Notices (20/3/06) | My Hobbies |

BAD news...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



The moment I woke up yesterday, started to pack things up a bit and then opens up my monitor... I received a msn message from my friend saying(some names has been changed):

"My Friend" says:
ops i got bad news 4 ya

Bios = Life - http://neobios.blogspot.com/ says:
what

"My Friend" says:
the room

"My Friend" says:
oh no

Bios = Life - http://neobios.blogspot.com/ says:
bocor?

"My Friend" says:
no

"My Friend" says:
the room

"My Friend" says:
"Girl A" and "Girl B" alrdy promise to rent it to other people

Bios = Life - http://neobios.blogspot.com/ says:
can cancel it?

"My Friend" says:
and u know wat happen

"My Friend" says:
the other girl who want to rent it cried and beg them to let her take the room...she have no place to stay etc.

"My Friend" says:
now i am confused

Bios = Life - http://neobios.blogspot.com/ says:
ic

Bios = Life - http://neobios.blogspot.com/ says:
thn how long she gonna stay?

"My Friend" says:
dont know

Bios = Life - http://neobios.blogspot.com/ says:
please tell me what to do now

Bios = Life - http://neobios.blogspot.com/ says:
the house leader what to do with it

"My Friend" says:
the house leader also feel bad la

"My Friend" says:
she know u come 1st

"My Friend" says:
but the girl..

"My Friend" says:
haih

"My Friend" says:
either get another place for the girl

Bios = Life - http://neobios.blogspot.com/ says:
cause i will seriously post this at lowyat forum and such, with pics probably

"My Friend" says:
hoho...post? talk about wat

Bios = Life - http://neobios.blogspot.com/ says:
what to do

"My Friend" says:
oh

Bios = Life - http://neobios.blogspot.com/ says:
we find another room?

"My Friend" says:
try la...if not find the other room for that girl

"My Friend" says:
btw, gtg..c ya

Bios = Life - http://neobios.blogspot.com/ says:
thn

Offline...

At that moment I was totally shocked; I don't know how to express this matter as it's happens suddenly without solution; like something inside me feeling being pwned, being cheated like nobody's business. I can't think properly at that moment when I said to post the matter on forum and such as it hits me really hard and swift.

I've seen the room (pics on few previous post) and confirmed to stay and had phoned the house leader and everything was agreed and settled where I'm gonna move in by end of this month. She even told me how long I'm gonna stay as she lectured about how bad it is to be irresponsible by staying a few months and move out without much notice like what happened to them before this causing them to pay for extra empty room. Sadly LOOK WHO'S TALKING....

I won't know it but thanks to my friend he managed to told me about it even though he was busy going back home, thanks btw. I thought it's like ok then if it's for temporary stay as she needed the room more than me but what next?... should I wait or find another room cause nobody knows how long she gonna stay there, it may be a short while or perhaps a long time. I sms the house leader about it and she replied that she don't know what's going on O_o and I sms her again about my room being occupied and there's no reply at all, in other words "I don't know and I don't care". I'm pretty confused and no choice but to cancel my rent as the situation is too troublesome and I'm not interested to have them playing around with my time and such at all.

Fortunately my rental contract ends on April so I still have some time to find another house and hopefully a much responsible person.

This has been nominated for the "Bad Day of the year".


5 Responses to “BAD news...”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    >This has been nominated for the "Bad Day of the year".

    Wins for Pani Poni Dash referrence! XD

    Yeah, jerks in our lives, don't you sometimes wished you have a shotgun or something to threathen them for double crossing a deal you've already made with them, just for a stupid girl who has great acting skills? Oh lookie at me! I'm a pathethic girl, with no place to stay, and I'm going to DIE if you don't give me that house despite the fact that someone else has already made a deal with you to rent the house. Jackasses.

    It would be best if you could go looking for another place to live in. I certainly won't trust jackasses like that house owner anymore after incidents like this (I could understand if he/she explains her actions throughly upon asking, but ignoring my questions? OMGBBQWTF)

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Sorry to hear that.
    I guess the house leader should at least give that girl your friends contact no or yours, instead of agreeing to her staight away.
    Then that girl should negotiate with you guys first. perhaps you guys can require that girl to find accomodation for you guys becos she is breaking in someone else's agreement.

    Anyway, wats done is done. No point living wif such a house leader too.
    Maybe like i've mentioned earlier, you guys can at least demand that girl to find another place(or contact) around that area that bears a competitive rental deal.

    Anyway...check out 7-eleven or utar webside
    http://www.utar.edu.my/v2/portal/accomList.asp?type=room&campus=pj

    Best of luck. :)

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I think I've been naive or something but I guess it's pretty common here for those kind of things. The thing is they can at least tell me about it but I would find another place anyway... sorry if I alarmed any of you.

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    ...dude, before we start to flame the girl, i understand it is a very frustrating situation here. I am utterly baffled by the fact that both my housemates prefer to give the room into some of their girl-friend instead of bios (even though bios came 1st). Man...life is unfair they say. I even hear em' say nowadays 1st come doesnt mean u get served 1st (Malaysian...while drivin potong Q...cause traffic jam, cause accident :( )

    Well, life is life. I understand ur pain bios. In fact,
    I would much prefer you to stay over the other girl. (more toys, ps2,LAN gaming, etc. ($_$) ...haha...jk)

    and btw, wanna clarify something...my houseleader isnt that bad, bcos she didnt made the decision to boot bios out. she was even more confused about this compared to me...it was my other housemates that want the other new girl to stay. Yes, and i lost on majority (darn.)

    In the end, i seriously have no one to blame. Everybody have their fair share if problems and i guess the girl has her own too. No hard feelings, bios. and hope u understand. think of the brightside...u are helping out a damsel in distress here to get a room. XD

    I apologize for all the inconvenience caused. Please dont be angry over small matters like this. There are much more stuff to be angry about (rape case, murder, robbery, etc.)

    Thanks and sorry again. :\

  5. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Hi kazuki, thanks for all the trouble. As for life, god is fair to give everyone a chance to know him.

    Btw I believe for those who read carefully, yup... the problem isn't about the room, neither the girl or such but you guessed it, responsibility.

    I don't expect them to be like those Japanese people or whatsoever but for the least it would be considerate just to contact and discuss about the problem. I believe most of us face this situation when we're young and immatured, we tried to keep mum when we did something bad regardless the problem is small or big, but remember we are all matured adults now, we're no longer kids and can make our own decisions well. However don't forget as we have grown up, we have the responsibility for our actions.

    If I were the girl I would immediately phone to apologize and discuss the problem for a solution. Keeping quiet does not mean the problem can be solved. I advised to the girl that don't be afraid to face the problem and don't simply say those things which you can't even do it yourself. Don't let others influence you, follow your heart not others.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Henry
  • From PJ, Malaysia
  • Nothing much really...
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3


Free Website Counters
Hits
Halloween Faq