| Introduction | Notices (20/3/06) | My Hobbies |

:/ mood...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Today, my friend Kazuki msn me about the room which not much to talk about except looking for another new room. Yup, I was about to cancel/brought over my current streamyx, applying for job, packing up things, preparing the deposit and other stuff when I realized how pathetic it was to think everything would be that easy, to be frank I kinda expected something like this would happen, except much worse. I don't really expect anything but if there's any problem at least consider to reply something instead of keeping quiet and let others to do the talking. I feel sad and bad seeing my friend kazuki becoming like a messenger between me and his house leader.

Anyway, at least I know what kind of housemates he has... life goes on for me.


0 Responses to “:/ mood...”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Henry
  • From PJ, Malaysia
  • Nothing much really...
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3


Free Website Counters
Hits
Halloween Faq