| Introduction | Notices (20/3/06) | My Hobbies |

Pinky Streeties....


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



It's been like a week that I haven't update my blog but it seems that I kinda like my current place.... NOT. All the light bulbs in my room including the toilet has spoilt and no I don't feel sad or something cause I believe I have seen enough of this (-_-) . The only light is the one at the balcony which in fact does not brighten up the room at all.

The balcony light... >_>

I bought some light bulbs AGAIN and hope it does not poof off soon. Anyway I yet again bought another pinky street... which I bought it during my visit to Times Square where the CIMB KL Open was held.

These figures have been around in the market for quite some time and one thing that I would say about them is it's "cute". I find them nice and fun to display with as you can change their outlooks with different sets of clothes and accessories. The parts such as the hair, head, clothes, skirt and legs fits one another easily for all the usual pinky street figures which makes having more of them means more variety of clothing and such. It's kinda like having a gundam model kit with accessories and such to use with, except pinky street does not have much of atriculation... in other words its hands and such are fixed. Speaking of having more of them, these figures are quite affordable at around RM32.90 at XL Shop. They also have pinky street of other known series such as street fighter or some anime series.

Even this gundam here finds them sweet...


Oh btw I bought a PS2 memory card as well few days ago... looks pretty good and cost almost 2 pinky streeties >< . That's all for now and I wanna sleep .... @_@ Zzzz


0 Responses to “Pinky Streeties....”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Henry
  • From PJ, Malaysia
  • Nothing much really...
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3


Free Website Counters
Hits
Halloween Faq