| Introduction | Notices (20/3/06) | My Hobbies |

Busy times ahead...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Last Sunday after the church meeting, I began to search for a new room as I have to move out by this month and I managed to found one which was overall good thus I paid the deposit and probably I would be moving in soon. Oh my I went to Sg Wang to see the cosplay event but the organizers seems terrible by having it at a rather small space. It was so packed as the event was held in a place that as big as 3 classrooms... but less wider. There wasn't any yummy or exciting things so I just went home empty handed.

forget it...

Anyway just yesterday I went for a job interview found at lowyat forum "Job Enlistments" and well it's a well, kinda like, you know the usual office jobs but this only on making phone calls >_> . I believe I can update my blog as usual but as things gets busy a while it would be less updated.

Btw there's seems to be HK made Kotobukiya Star Wars and perhaps like the boba fett at Graffiti Toys from previous post... so becareful.

Btw here's a unique upcoming character figure from Good Smile Company... Melissa from a hentai game known as Waga-Mama Capriccio which I just know it when I look for info about this character.

Ohhh time to sleep for work... Zzzz


6 Responses to “Busy times ahead...”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    lemme see... making phone calls 24/7 to cheat gullible buyers to buy your obviously crap knockoff products from China? XD

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    >_<

    Actually the company only do market reseach and interview... which isn't bad as we only need to do successful interview instead of selling some craps.

    Oh well just a short period I believe oh my it's gonna be short...|(-_-)/

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    market research and interview via. telephone?

    hurr that's so 80's. Do you call random people or what? I doubt many would even bother with answering your questions. So how's the pay? :D

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Well, it's been 3 days I've worked and earned RM90 so far... yeah we call randomly and most respondent hear us like a pretty loli hearing pedobear saying those... emm, those ya know things. jk

    Not many calls as most are 'cannot be reached' or 'no response'. Some not interested, working, driving, etc.

    It makes me feel how those telemarketeers do their job as they need to sell a product/service through phone calls instead of interview.

    Can they describe well the juiciness, sweetness of a loli or the power of a super robot and persuade people to buy it? O_o .

    Telemarketeer: "Hello sir, do you wish to have an awesome toy for your son? how about the Ga GA GA, Ga ga GA, GaoGai..."

    Respondent: "What the... no, no, no, not interested and go Gao Gei urself!!"

    *hangs phone*

    Telemarketeer: " *censored* "

    >take notice situation above is just a joke<

    Anyway still looking for more people though and no I'm not well match with this job at all... @_@

  5. Anonymous Anonymous 

    RM90 for 3 days worth of full time job? O_O

    How do you survive with that kind of wage? Even a substitute teacher gets better pay than that (RM71.90 per day-technically half a day- if you're a degree holder/bachelor)

  6. Anonymous Anonymous 

    LOL it's a part time job... but I suck at it -_-;

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Henry
  • From PJ, Malaysia
  • Nothing much really...
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3


Free Website Counters
Hits
Halloween Faq