| Introduction | Notices (20/3/06) | My Hobbies |

bahhh.... April Fool....


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Happy April Fool day and yeah yeah there's no fooling stuff here blah blah blah but I have punked a few of my friends. I prefer to do April Fool directly like through messenger or face to face as to see their omg reaction. I'm pretty tired after the Melaka trip as well went to Midvalley yesterday to buy some stuffs.... bought a set of re-ment miniatures from XL shop.


6 Responses to “bahhh.... April Fool....”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    You're still jobless amirite?

    Spending loads of cash yet again (I recall Re-ment stuff being quite teh expensive) after pre-ordering the purple haired loli just a few days ago? You must have one great bank account thar. :p

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    That Re-ment cost RM70 for set of 5 (my first re-ment toy btw ^^) and that loli I've already planned it long time ago.

    I usually look through various sites for upcoming figures then simply choose the ones I would buy by saving the pictures.

    Among them I select the ones I really liked untill it suits the budget.

    I put those pictures in my "hobby" folder. I would note down the date of release as well the price sometimes.

    I also save extra budget just in case for lower cost toys like re-ment or pinky street as well those "Used Toys for sale blah blah blah" that I sometimes searched through forums and such.

    Gonna get a job as soon I move out this uncutenez place. Anyway I got one nice exam tomolo so I'm thinking of playing PS2 later to relax and sharpen my mind. Would post short review of the re-ment next week and yeah they do look nice.

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    >so I'm thinking of playing PS2 later to relax and sharpen my mind.

    Do tell me you're playing superior shooters like Mushihime-sama or ESPGaluda. Those games (manic shooters, in general) are so superior, I have a sugar rush playing them at times.

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    It's a long time I haven't play those shooters... :/

    I'm playing those main ones like FFXII and Kingdom Hearts II. Oh my I'm gonna go for that cute exam and perhaps I can post something about the re-ment stuffs later.

  5. Anonymous Anonymous 

    What exam you're having? I thought you've graduated and am now unemployed or something?

    Anyway, someone over lowyat's selling his KOF and SF pinkt st. figurines for RM35 each. Interested?

  6. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I'm dip graduated but studying another course now... part time and sadly I don't own vehicle thus need to find a place near public transport and look for part time job. Work hard ya but Play Harder! XD

    I've seen the pinkies but not interested :p

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Henry
  • From PJ, Malaysia
  • Nothing much really...
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3


Free Website Counters
Hits
Halloween Faq