| Introduction | Notices (20/3/06) | My Hobbies |

Bandai HG PMX-001 Palace Athena


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



While I was getting a SD card for my recently bought PDA as well some DVD-R, I bought this at XL shop MidValley. It will be long time before I get it done nicely. I bought a 512MB Kingston SD memory card for RM80 at Cycom shop in Lowyat plaza, not a bad price.

For now, I would not do anymore reviews on model kits due to time constraint in making a delicate model as intense hobbyist would have antagonistic thingy towards finished kits without touch-up. I might post initial information of it if possible and probably with one or two informative pictures like size comparison.

I apologized for any discomfited caused and notice the images of model kits displayed here are not into skill display or such purposes but rather mainly for references and such.

Anyway the size for this figure is around 8 inches tall and the moving parts are pretty tight and not loosey. As for non-technical stuff like the looks and stuff, it would have to depend entirely on the person but I do recommend some paint lines at least on its shield.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


4 Responses to “Bandai HG PMX-001 Palace Athena”

  1. Blogger YeapSY 

    You killed loli! D:<

    It's really high time for you to invest in some proper sanding tools or hobby knife (pen knife) and some good side wire cutters. I see so many white flashes and excess plastic leftovers on your kit, it's not even funny :(. Nowonder you built it so quickly.

    And why no panel lines? A GM01 panel line pen would make your kit look much more superior. Also, start learning on taking indoor photographs properly. One does not simply turn the camera flash on while taking semi/full closeup picture of something, especially indoors, and when the object has a plasticy surface that loves to reflect light.

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I realized how time constraint it was and the rush has cause me to make a decision about reviewing model kits but anyway thanks for the tips though my digicam isn't good at taking bright & sharp macro pictures... The Mao Chan and Athena were merely acting... I think >_> so no cuties were harm in this review.

  3. Blogger YeapSY 

    Why remove the contents? They're still rather fine, you know >_>

    A true blogger does not simply delete/edit his contents.

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I don't delete nor edit my content/topic unless due to certain error or things like the "Introduction" and "My Hobbies" page.

    I would put notice if I would edit it later or changes but perhaps each has their own ideal of blogging.

    Anyway, I think I'm not a true blogger mentioned and I have no idea about it either ^_^;

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Henry
  • From PJ, Malaysia
  • Nothing much really...
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3


Free Website Counters
Hits
Halloween Faq