| Introduction | Notices (20/3/06) | My Hobbies |

Internet Argument...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Founded this through google image...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Yup.... that's what you'll see on the Internet, mainly forums. There's nothing wrong really for the child in you but when it comes to arguments it seems some tend to show their malicious childish doltlike or crude bestial behaviour and some seems to enjoy it... unless you are actually a rotten kid but unfortunately it happens mostly on teens and adults as well.


2 Responses to “Internet Argument...”

  1. Blogger YeapSY 

    User is definitely not superior on teh Intarweb! XD

    That picture's as old as dinasours already. Welcome to several years ago!

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Oh dear my I'm already 23 and can't catch up with things nowadays.... :[ but... what does it have to do with the topic? :<

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Henry
  • From PJ, Malaysia
  • Nothing much really...
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3


Free Website Counters
Hits
Halloween Faq