| Introduction | Notices (20/3/06) | My Hobbies |

Glory Shop...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I've went to XL shop yesterday to get the 1/8 Al-Azif figure and it seems it has sold out within 2 days of arrival :-/ . I decided to went to one shop at Endah Parade which located at 3rd floor. It may looks just like another toys shop, but there's something which makes it kinda different. The owner of the shop, known as Aunt Lenny is one of the friendliest and helpful that customers would have met.

Most toys shop here brings in general ones which you can easily find on the net, but you can get those rare and special ones as she could help you buy any figures and collectibles you want in Japan as she always travels there once a month, for a reasonable price and has known a supplier there as well.

The shop also provides assemble & painting services for resin kits and such. Overall you would like to pay a visit if you haven't and perhaps I might take some photo of it for my next visit.

Btw I also bought one wire cutter there and asked her to get the Al-Azif I missed and limited edition of Evangeline chan if possible or the normal version shown in previous post :

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


5 Responses to “Glory Shop...”

  1. Blogger YeapSY 

    >and perhaps I might take some photo of it for my next visit.

    User would be SUPERIOR and win infinite Internets if user can do that. Oh, and don't forget to ask for their permission first. I almost got myself into trouble taking photos of a comic/figurine/game shop without asking first.

    Luckily I didn't get anything other than a warning to ask first before taking photos, because I'm a frequent customer and I know the shopowner well :p

    Are the shops something like thee two?
    http://photobucket.com/albums/v737/infested_ysy/toy_shop/
    http://photobucket.com/albums/v737/infested_ysy/TeenCom/

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Oh my no... it's a rather small shop. It's a common etique to ask for permission if you're able or suitable to and don't forget a thanks as well including taking cosplay pictures and such and also remember to pixelate certain people or stuffs if needed.

    That shop has the Al-Azif figure I wanted (1 unit only?) and thinking of getting it as I'm afraid it might sold out in most places in Japan by time Aunt Lenny reached there... wait.... perhaps I should ô_ô

  3. Blogger YeapSY 

    lol. Go you and buy stuffs you like on impulse! I've missed out loads of figurines I'd love to have (mostly loose figurines, and a whole set of 1/144 Takara World Tank Museum miniature tanks) because I hesitated and didn't bought them instantly >_>

    Regardless, you could still stare at the delicious purple haired loli here if you didn't manage to purchase it:
    http://beyyang128.no-blog.jp/dairy/

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    WE WANT PICTARS! WE WANT PICTARS! WE WANT PICTARS! WE WANT PICTARS! WE WANT PICTARS! WE WANT PICTARS! WE WANT PICTARS! WE WANT PICTARS! WE WANT PICTARS! WE WANT PICTARS! WE WANT PICTARS! WE WANT PICTARS! WE WANT PICTARS! WE WANT PICTARS! WE WANT PICTARS! WE WANT PICTARS! WE WANT PICTARS! WE WANT PICTARS! WE WANT PICTARS! WE WANT PICTARS! WE WANT PICTARS! WE WANT PICTARS! WE WANT PICTARS! WE WANT PICTARS! WE WANT PICTARS! WE WANT PICTARS! WE WANT PICTARS! WE WANT PICTARS! WE WANT PICTARS! WE WANT PICTARS! WE WANT PICTARS! WE WANT PICTARS! WE WANT PICTARS! WE WANT PICTARS!

  5. Anonymous Anonymous 

    OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Henry
  • From PJ, Malaysia
  • Nothing much really...
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3


Free Website Counters
Hits
Halloween Faq