| Introduction | Notices (20/3/06) | My Hobbies |

Some toys sightings...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Haven't update my blog quite a while as I've been playing video games lately....

Here's Nanoka Flanca from that deep blue sea whatever where I've seen the OVA series itself. So far, I have not seen the figure available in any other shops except AnimeTech. The price is really reasonable for the Kotobukiya made 1/8 PVC figure especially for AnimeTech at RM119.90 and not sure why the eyes are made quite differently from the game/anime itself. Meanwhile there's some sort of stock clearance coming soon which mentioned at its website:

Stock Clearance
2006-03-22

Up tp 50% discount on all items EXCEPT for Promotion and Best Buy items.

  • Anime Tech Sunway Pyramid, Izone
  • 25th - 29th March 2005 (For MEMBERS only)
  • 30th - 5th April 2006 (Open to public)
So hurry up! Come and grab the anime that you always dream of!

Perhaps I would take a look next week...

For Inuyasha fans or whatever... at Miniature Hobby in Midvalley (top floor where AnimeTech is located) , you can get a kotobukiya Inuyasha figure (that Hanyou dude) for only RM69.90 . It's quite sad that I didn't noticed such offer where I bought mine from Fantasy Toys.


5 Responses to “Some toys sightings...”

  1. Blogger YeapSY 

    When's your next visit to the superior toy shop you mentioned earlier? :D

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Maybe next month. Aunt Lenny might go to Japan and hopefully get my stuffs and then I can go to the shop to collect it. She told me her shop's website is on the way.

    I might be going to sunway pyramid as well for the stock clearance. I hope it's not those uninteresting stuffs.

  3. Blogger YeapSY 

    >I might be going to sunway pyramid as well for the stock clearance. I hope it's not those uninteresting stuffs.

    lol an uninteresting item for one is a gold for another (like Kotobukiya's 1/144 SRW OG model kits, pretty much nobody in Melaka likes them, except for me >_>).

    By the way, you collect gashapons? There's someone over play.com.my selling some sets cheaply (that guy went to Singapore, perhaps? Or did a bulk order or something):

    http://forum.play.com.my/viewtopic.php?t=4846

    Although I have no idea if I should trust him (trusting a newbie in a forum is always a no no for me) >_>... wanna order something from him? :p

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I don't collect gashapons that much since long ago, hehe I still remember my very first gashapon was around 6 years ago (I still have it ^-^) and I was collecting pre-painted resin kits as well.

    Nowadays I collect mainly anime PVC figures and just started others like McFarlene and Pinky Streets. Btw you're from Melaka?

  5. Anonymous Anonymous 

    >>Btw you're from Melaka?
    Why yes, yes indeed. ¯\(º_o)/¯

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Henry
  • From PJ, Malaysia
  • Nothing much really...
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3


Free Website Counters
Hits
Halloween Faq