| Introduction | Notices (20/3/06) | My Hobbies |

Sick....


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Got sorethroat recently and kinda sick... tired and why it happens at this moment? Oh well I'm gonna move out and it would be a better thing for me, and this week is where the memorial of Jesus Christ is done. I went there last wednesday...


Anyway I would be going Melaka again next week... this time meeting my friend and tour around. I wonder if Mahkota Parade has goodies but I think teencom would suit me and yeah I'm gonna revisit hehe. Chicken Ball rice they say... is good there so I would try it out as well.


2 Responses to “Sick....”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    1: NEVA go to Mahkota Parade, unless you're a rich bastard and don't mind getting your financial account screwed all over. Everything there's so expensive, it's not even funny. Go to teen@com or that other comic shop I've mentioned to buy your overpriced plastic crap :p
    2: Chicken ball rice is nice, though you should ask the locals on which shop you should go, since many poser shops are around, who serve stuffs that aren't as tasty
    3: Remember to go to teencom's other branch too, along the Jalan Bunga Raya where Tan Kim Hock's confectionery shop is located. Both shops have different items on sale/display

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I guess I would tour around Mahkota Parade as my friend going there for PC fair. I would visit the other TeenCom too but plastic crap? T-T how could you say that hehe...

    I'm moving out soon as I'm packing things now. Another busy week ahead -_- .

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Henry
  • From PJ, Malaysia
  • Nothing much really...
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3


Free Website Counters
Hits
Halloween Faq