| Introduction | Notices (20/3/06) | My Hobbies |

Nothing much for this month...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Well, well let's see... bought Keroro Gunsou Plamo model kits, 5 of them which is similar to a gundam model kit where you need to assemble them but this ones are much easier to built and much cheaper. That's all for my figures shopping for this month as the ones I wanted isn't coming soon yet.

I just started my part time class and this is my final semester where I'm doing my final project... not sure what I wanna do yet >_> .

After several weeks I finally play my PS2... Lego Star Wars 2 and Disgaea 2, never played the first one for both of the series though.

Ok there you have it... nothing special or anything this month but had some fun for me, looking forward for the mooncake festival and Hari Raya & Deepavali seems nearby.


3 Responses to “Nothing much for this month...”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    dead blog is deaaaaaaaddddd~

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Nothing much for This month too.

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    >infested_ysy on 6:14 PM

    dead blog is deaaaaaaaddddd~


    OMG! You're WRONG!!! It's.. It's Moving AGAIN!!! \(゚Д゚)/

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Henry
  • From PJ, Malaysia
  • Nothing much really...
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3


Free Website Counters
Hits
Halloween Faq