| Introduction | Notices (20/3/06) | My Hobbies |

I do not know what to say......


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Ok... last month something really devastating happened.

You see I went back to my hometown in JB then as I came back the landlord rented a room to an Indian couple... small room.

You might have guess it, they stole my things. OK, my TV is gone, whole PC gone, modem gone, Playstation 2 GONE, DIGICAM GONE, PDA GONE... frankly speaking it took me quite a while to smoothen my mind.

I'm still updating my blog but with my digicam gone and now having a headache of moving out AGAIN so there would be less stuff here. Gonna warn other people, would post at lowyat forum before someone realise it's too late by the time they move here. Not just the security I mean...

Don't wish to say much as it's kinda bring back ^#&*#^ memories so anyway thinking of getting a new 2nd hand digicam and yeah bought a new PC as cheap as possible... fortunated to get a used Radeon 9550 from a nice lowyat guy for RM100 to play some games.

Just to say it's so painful during that moment I do not know what to say...


3 Responses to “I do not know what to say......”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    oh god, your stuffs got habeeb'd by niagras!

    NIGGAR!

    What kind of apartment/home you rented, btw? you rented a room out of it, or what? I simply cannot imagine that kind of shit happening to me (fuck, all those electronic appliances would've costed me 5 months worth of paycheck to buy them back). I'd punch the landlord right in the face for such to happen to me.

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    hey infested_sys you suck.

    nigra/nigger/negro are all offensive words. and to think that you would refer the indians as those, you're downright racist

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    >hey infested_sys you suck.
    hey you spelled my name wrong. I find that even more offensive.

    lol uptight retards. How do missed /b/ meme? hurr. Those people who stole his crap are downright lesser humans. You're an ass if you think they deserves as much respect as a normal human.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Henry
  • From PJ, Malaysia
  • Nothing much really...
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3


Free Website Counters
Hits
Halloween Faq