| Introduction | Notices (20/3/06) | My Hobbies |

Bad moments recently and the 3 Karen Ortensia...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



(´~`) *yawnnn*

It's been so long I didn't update my puny blog and OMG what is going on in Malaysia... price of certain things goes up, salary remains (+_+) while jobs getting horrible, one of my friend is making a &#% of my life, crimes goes wild(゚Д゚){weee... I had tat @#$ experience duh!}. Kinda tired recently thanks to my sicko friend who visit me everyday cause he got nothing to do and stay till midnight playing dota on my PC and even bugging me when I'm taking a nap WTH?

As usual gonna be a long long time before I get a nice digicam.... things getting suckier and sicker nowadays, been almost 3 weeks since I apply for streamyx and phone line transfer and no my friend... the TeKniSien hasn't come yet but promised next Tuesday. Luckily using my housemate's line at the moment.

Btw been watching Zero No Tsukaima and emm... Powerpuff Girls Z (-_-); . As for reviews we have the mighty google so you can search them out.

Anyway here's a sweet character known as Karen from the Fate/Hollow Game... hentai game to be exact. It's the second part of the game where the first one is known as Fate/Stay which it has its own anime series(over quite long ago) and I'm watching it soon. Fate/Hollow take place after Fate/Stay and pretty likely an OVA/TV series would be made soon.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us
This one is made by Good Smile Company (GSC) and there's two other version made by Alter and Kotobukiya respectively. I liked this one compare the other two and the price is 6400 yen while the other two is around 4300 yen.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Alter's version...


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
and finally Kotobukiya's version...


Among the 3 Karen IMO, I think GSC has better quality judging by the pictures and also due to its hefty price and look more loli than the other two which is sweety cuuuwy \(・∀・)/ for me... well you know which one I'm gonna choose. One character and three companies with different version, fierce competition eh? I think all the figure has good balance assuming Alter's version has her butt stick tightly onto the red cylinder or maybe, oh nvm. It has the red cloth which she uses to bind men but not something important for me the least.

Not sure if her hat or other stuff like clothes can be removed. Well, I kinda hope the GSC version has this feature, maybe the higher price means there's bonus hohoho (^o^)? The Alter and GSC version shares the similar transparent base while the Koto seems to be wooden type but mostly I prefer figures with minimal notice of its base and stands.

I hope I can get it before sold out here, maybe pay a visit to XL Shop next month and see if I can preorder it. I think I can update more when I have my own line soon... I hope (-__-).


0 Responses to “Bad moments recently and the 3 Karen Ortensia...”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Henry
  • From PJ, Malaysia
  • Nothing much really...
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3


Free Website Counters
Hits
Halloween Faq