| Introduction | Notices (20/3/06) | My Hobbies |

Some stuffs lately and behold the loli with BIG swords...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Apparently I'm looking for a nice simple digicam but since the landlord does not wish even to return some deposit money despite the horrible incident caused not mentioning no contract or anything, becoming first thing in this blog's blacklist... looks lame without pictars eh? EHH?

Anyway found a house and moving in soon, slowly to be exact. What else, oh thanks to youngmasterho from lowyat forum he managed to get me the loli vampire from the Mahou Senshi Negima Evangeline aka McDowell (what a name) figure but unfortunately no digicam so no pictures.

Speaking of figures it seems Alter is making a Fate Testarossa from the Magic Girl Lyrical Nanoha A`s series. Here's the front look.... not bad ne?
And the back, looks cuuu from all sides...

I believe most knows that Good Smile Company has one too but....
Looks less awe compare with Alter's and I don't like the way she hold the BIG sword, seems heavy and wonder if it can maintain that position >_> . As usual the pictures does not tell the real thing so would have to wait for its arrival here while I'm planning to watch the series soon to know more about the characters.

The Alter's version would be more expensive than Good Smile and from the pictures shown it does looks like it. A few more months for the release so I might get Nanoha Chan first which has been released by Alter ;p . There's another version of Nanoha made by Movic btw so you might want to check it out as it's gonna be release next month.

Anyway that's all and gonna wait a while before I get a digicam no thanks to those #Y!*(&#@!


0 Responses to “Some stuffs lately and behold the loli with BIG swords...”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Henry
  • From PJ, Malaysia
  • Nothing much really...
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3


Free Website Counters
Hits
Halloween Faq