| Introduction | Notices (20/3/06) | My Hobbies |

It's kinda long... >_>


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Been almost 3 months I haven't update this blog of mine. Last year December me and my friend went to Comic Fiesta and also celebrated New Year countdown at a float party in Bukit Jalil. I've also worked temporary during that month but till now while I'm writing this, I haven't receive my salary yet -_-;

My streamyx line has been fixed, all because of a problem on TMnutz's site where they mentioned something about a card... probably DSLAM card or something which was faulty and they replaced it thus I can surf like normal again. "Not bad" after several months of reports made and I believe it was lucky or something.

Well the Chinese New Year is coming and my blog has been around for a year... Yeah whatever, anyway wanna stop here now and hopefully things would be better for me after this month.


0 Responses to “It's kinda long... >_>”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Henry
  • From PJ, Malaysia
  • Nothing much really...
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3


Free Website Counters
Hits
Halloween Faq