| Introduction | Notices (20/3/06) | My Hobbies |

Light Bulb Headache...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I again bought some more light bulbs and finally replace with all the faulty ones.... except the bathroom. I've been playing Empire At War which is one damn frustating Star War RTS that actually makes me mad. I was about to play the game just now but while I was replacing the light bulbs one slot actually makes me miserable as I had to use scissors, and whatever to take out the bulb like the one in the picture the bulb head is broken off from the... err... what you call that, bulb screw? But the one you seen in the picture happens long time ago as this time omg it really get stuck as the bulb screw seems to bend into the slot causing it unable to get it out(I pretty much had no idea how such *censored* thing can happen). I take out the slot with the stupid bulb screw stuck in it from the rather elegant ceiling lamp and use whatever crap and in the end I'm kinda pissed so I used the scissor which I used for my gundam model kits to cut it, hit it, push it, force it and so on till the bulb screw fall out of the slot. I put back the slot and replace the new light bulb with it. I like my room really.... NOT.

Btw, my friend send me this two photo taken by his friend's camera phone where a beggar using a mobile phone during a Pasar Malam (Night Market) in SS2...

Yup... MEMANG BOLEH!!!


2 Responses to “Light Bulb Headache...”

  1. Blogger YeapSY 

    lawl lightbulbs? Why not use fluorescent lighting? They cost pretty much the same (if not cheaper), and they last you LOOOOONNNNGGGGGer.

    And yes, that's quite a professional beggar at work there HURR

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Oh well, I'm gonna move out by next month and the owner would like to see his house in fine condition... so far only the bathroom light is kaput and gonna fix it soon as he may come this week to check.

    That beggar... I wonder how much these professional earns a month.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Henry
  • From PJ, Malaysia
  • Nothing much really...
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3


Free Website Counters
Hits
Halloween Faq