| Introduction | Notices (20/3/06) | My Hobbies |

My Hobby Wishlist...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



There you have it, I usually plan which upcoming figures to buy so I would plan out my budget.
I would buy a figure which I find passion and such in it. Oh my no... not what you would think. I'm not buying a figure just cause it looks juicy and nice looking, but rather the character itself. I mean, do you have sex with a cuuu girl you just know an hour ago? hehe... that's why you can see many collectors selling off their figures, old and new at forums, auction sites and such just like ditching the girl after having a sweet stuff. .. .. . ... . you kinda get what I mean do ya? Let's just say I don't usually buy a character that I don't even know who the heck he/she is.


1. Al Azif - Character from the hentai game, Demonbane which I'm playing and there's an anime for it soon this year. I like the dress and stuff around her, kinda look like techno gothic or something with the usual innocent looking face. It's made by Max Factory, one of the best figure maker around from Japan.


2. Evangeline - Character from the Mahou Sensei Negima series. I liked the humorous ecchi manga but the anime series was ,,|,, . She's kinda like an egois spoilt brat and in the series, very powerful despite her cute appearance. I adore the sexy, coolish, darkish outfit as well the posture.


3. Nirvash Spec 2 from Eureka Seven, a show which I enjoy but kinda drag sometimes. Not sure why it hasn't arrived here yet, even at XL shop.


4. Eve from Black Cat series, I prefer the anime over the manga, and yeah she kinda like Evangeline, I liked the posture done and there's a white cat as well.


Would do review about them when I get it, I'm also looking for a puppy err I mean AT-AT Imperial Walker from the Star Wars series, but I doubt so here...


2 Responses to “My Hobby Wishlist...”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    >hehe... that's why you can see many collectors selling off their figures, old and new at forums, auction sites and such just like ditching the girl after having a sweet stuff

    lol. you remind me of this guy : http://www10.ocn.ne.jp/~mojya/

    He has so much crap in his room, buying any kind of crap that he remotely likes (o_O @ kamen rider figurines, those HUEG ones) that he constantly runs out of space, and is eventually forced to sell out his older/less liked figurines and buy new ones. I should know, because some of his room's stuffs would go missing eventually, as seen from his room pictars, old and new. >_>

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    hehe, for certain reasons, I might sell some of my figures as well \(>_<)/ . Like, I would sell if there's a better version of the exact character.

    Example like the posture, the details and so on... I sold some gashapons cause usually I'm only interested in one character -_- and when a PVC of it is released, I would buy if nice and I do not like repeating figures which means SAME character but DIFFERENT versions >_> .

    Anyway would talk more about them for my later blogs :p .

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Henry
  • From PJ, Malaysia
  • Nothing much really...
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3


Free Website Counters
Hits
Halloween Faq