| Introduction | Notices (20/3/06) | My Hobbies |

McD...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I've been taking on McD quite a while but not much, around once a week... not that I like it but 15 minutes walk or taking taxi for a meal isn't sweet -_- . I kinda like the Grilled Chicken Foldover and Buber Ayam, nope.... no fries for me tq. Overall I would say the delivery is pretty fast and food is warm, the price is ok, usually around RM10 for a nice meal.

Look at all those fliers I got... I've made a handphone shape out of it too.


3 Responses to “McD...”

  1. Blogger YeapSY 

    lol upload some stuffs via blogger crap? Why not use imageshack? Or rapidshare or something else?

  2. Blogger YeapSY 

    > the price is ok, usually around RM10 for a nice meal.

    dotdotdot.

    RM10 = okay price for ONE meal?

    Rich bastards... >_>. I remember the good old days when RM1.5 can fetch you a nice wantan noodle that'll make you full.

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Frankly speaking, like I've said 30 min walk to and back from ss2 of having a meal isn't sweet. Taxi isn't good either (you know the cost) and no bus of course. I felt kinda bored with bread and maggi but sometimes take a short walk to a small shop nearby for fried mee and such. The cafeteria in my condo opens at evening.

    RM10 is probably the lowest I can get really for food delivery as there's no other options around except pizza which is more of the cost. Hopefully I can move out of my current remote place to nearby shoplets in ss2 or such.

    I do wish I'm a rich bastard -_- , so I can get myself a car and solve all this problem.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Henry
  • From PJ, Malaysia
  • Nothing much really...
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3


Free Website Counters
Hits
Halloween Faq