| Introduction | Notices (20/3/06) | My Hobbies |

Gundam Seed Destiny...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



This may be old but I just wanna say that Gundam Seed Destiny perhaps the worse gundam series I've seen. So far I watched Victory Gundam, F91, Char's counterattack, Gundam Wing, Gundam X and a bit of Turn A as well finished Gundam Seed.

Basically, it seems GSD has gone a bit far off compare with the first by having more and more and more mecha like hoping to make more model kits for profits. It's almost like:

Except for some mecha and certain characters... but it's the storyline which is pathetically boring and kinda like a simple fanfiction. Everything is like there's no character development, story seems to screw up, things happens without much explanation and so on and on.

The supposely main character becomes a bad guy or something with a I-wanna-punch-his-face attitude as Kira takes over the spotlight, then Lacus a girl that's so one dimensional as she seems emotionally perfect like a goddess or something, all the while she talks like someone that so good and kind like I find it a bit creepy. Athrun become confuse once again. In the end it's another Big Cannon thingy where the good guys destroys it. Anyway I hope they can do much much better than this for the next installments. Btw they pump it up with many opening songs and some endings, do I have to say what they do for the merchandise?

Rating: 4/10


0 Responses to “Gundam Seed Destiny...”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Henry
  • From PJ, Malaysia
  • Nothing much really...
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3


Free Website Counters
Hits
Halloween Faq